Back in June I ordered the “Lucy” pack of yarn from ‘Stylecraft‘ in the UK, plus a couple of extra colors that I liked and then waited….and waited…..and waited. I sent them an email early August explaining that I hadn’t received it yet and was I just a little bit too eager (I wasn’t sure how long it should take). The lovely Chris replied, we had a few emails back and forth, the ending result was, Chris sent me another lot. How nice is that, I am so happy that I was believed, I just hope they are not out of pocket with this.
It is 100% Acrylic which I usually shy away from because I do love natural yarns, however on Lucy’s recommendation I went ahead and ordered it, well to my surprise it is so soft and not squeaky or hard, so I am happy. Now I wonder what it will turn into?????
I was awarded this from the lovely, zany, quirky Sue she makes me laugh and sometimes cry, thank you Sue.
1. I met my first husband when I was only, gasp, fifteen and a half. Sooooo young we were married just before my 19th birthday. We divorced after 20 years together, just grew apart, we are still good friends to this day. I did re-marry, but ‘Mr Charm and Charisma’ turned out to be ‘Mr Nasty’. No regrets, I learnt a lot about myself thru him.
2. I was told I would never be able to have children, huh, don’t tell a Sagittarian that they can’t or won’t because they will….I had three.
3. I learnt classical Ballet when I was 30, yes that’s right 30, and was learning Pointe when I left. I did one concert whilst I was pregnant, but had two pregnancies whilst learning. I also started learning HipHop when in my very late 40’s. Now I do Pilates, walk, swim and stretches with my daughters jazz class.
4. I have dabbled in the world of craft for many years, pottery, soap making, patchwork, embroidery, sewing and knitting to name a few, now my challenge is to learn to read crochet patterns.
5. I love reading and have a thirst for learning about the ancient mystical world, the goddesses and pagans, herbage, Stonehenge and all things magical. I did study (for a short while) naturopathy, but with lack of support (and I shall leave that there) I couldn’t continue, but I do the natural therapies here at home, we eat good fresh food, but I do indulge in………..
6. Chocolate mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, chocolate, and I do love a glass of chardy and fresh oysters with lemon or lime juice with a fresh crusty white bread, and salad with a million different ingredients…….do I need to go on, I love fresh, fresh food.
7. I love to laugh and play, to indulge my inner child, I love my kids beyond words and my dear little granddaughter, my family and friends, they are all so loved and cherished………and I shall never grow up.
And it will be the only pic you see of me because I dislike my pic being taken.
Well I had better be off and continue with my day….I wish you all a lovely, happy day.